Where can refugees in The Netherlands buy cheap stuff? For a house in The Netherlands? Don’t know where to start? Here are some great tips and shops to build your palace step by step.
Find Inspiration for your House
Where can Refugees in The Netherlands buy cheap Floors?
- Laminaat = fake wooden parts, need isolation underground, can’t take water
- Vinyl = plastic on a roll, practical
- Tapijt / vloerbedekking = soft floor
Shops for Floors
Buy Cheap Curtains
Buy Cheap Kitchen Stuff
Where can Refugees in The Netherlands buy cheap Paint & Tools for a New House
Buy a Washing Machine, Fridges, TV and more …
Online comparing website for equipment.
Shows the cheapest online offers per product. Often with free transport.
- Local second hand stores
Shops to Buy Cheap Furniture for your New House
- local second hand stores: Het Goed
Shops to Buy Bed Linnen in The Netherlands
Online Second Hand Shops in The Netherlands
Marktplaats is the biggest Dutch 2nd hand website. Everybody buys and sells through this website in The Netherlands. It is really easy if you find out how:
- Log in and put your e-mail, name and telephone number
- Add your postal code (postcode), for example 6663GM
- Search (zoeken) in your own area by choosing: VERFIJN > 3 KM
- Choose: VERFIJN > ZO GOED ALS NIEUW
Then you will loose the new offers.
- Search for these words or combine (zoeken):
GRATIS, INBOEDEL, HUISRAAD, WITGOED, WASMACHINE, KOELKAST, GASSTEL, KEUKENINVENTARIS, SAMENWONEN
Get the Marktplaats App to Buy Stuff Online
Arrange Transport to your House
- Ikea online brings your stuff for money
- Het Goed second hand stores can sometimes bring
- Ask people in your city for help
Search for these words or combine (zoeken): TRANSPORT, BUSJE HUREN, VERHUIZEN, VERHUIZING, VERVOER
Tip: use to narrow your search: VERFIJN > 10 KM
Tip: arrange more things at once and make appointments to buy and pick up in one day.
Stuff for Free
- Spullen voor Statushouders facebook group / Stuff for Status Holders
- Gratis ophalen in Nijmegen facebook group / Pick up for free Nijmegen
Second Hand Markets
- Meuk is leuk (enter your city)