Are you new in the Netherlands, 18 years or older and motivated to work on your future? Do you speak English on an average level and would you like to know more about working in the Netherlands? Newcomers/refugees can apply now for a new round of the project Face the Future (in Austerlitz nearby Zeist).
What is the Project Face the Future about?
- Meet managers of large, famous Dutch companies
- 4 meetings to work on your own personal goals
- Develop a direct connection with a manager
- Free participation, you pay your own travel expenses
When do you need to go there?
The project has 4 meetings:
- First meeting: 20 November 9.00 – 21.00 (free overnight stay)
- Meeting 2: 21 November 8.00 – 17.00
- Meeting 3: 23 January 9.00 – 17.00
- Last meeting: in May (date not yet decided)
Why is Project Face the Future good?
- Get to know some managers of Dutch companies
- Build a professional network
- Learn new skills
- Face the Future certificate (you must attend all of the meetings)
Face the Future supports and encourages you to build your career. Attending the project is NOT a guarantee for a job.
How can I apply?
- Apply for the project on this website
- Or call: +31 343 44 93 00. Ask for Anila, she speaks Dutch, English and Arabic.
Face the Future selects the members for the project. When there are more people than places in the project, some people will not be able to participate in the project. In order to participate you have to have a temporary residence permit.